cygdrive confusing (was Re: new cygwin.dll (was Re: Make problems))

--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
> I'm not sure why you think this should be empty.  The value of "cygdrive
> prefix" is used for drives which do not have corresponding mount table
> entries.  That means if you want to access the foo directory on your q:
> drive you use:
>
> 	/cygdrive/q/foo

I see much confusion about this getting ready to happen.  Would it be wise to
change "cygdrive" to "unmounted" which gives a description of what it's about?
===
YAWIA,
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit