Re: _ctype_ not exported by cygwin1.dll ??

John Fortin <fortinj@ibm.net> writes:
> I seen this topic discussed, read the archives and I am still confused
> about _ctype_

[ .... ]

I should've mentioned the pre-release notes that the build was done under
Cygwin b20.1, not the snapshots. The b20.1 objects are not necessarily
link compatible under the newer snapshots, and hence next Cygwin release.

I'll upload the runtime libraries for those using the newer snapshots
this weekend. However, my pre-releases will continue to default to using
stock b20.1 headers/libs.

Regards,
Mumit