Re: MAKE_MODE default to UNIX?

>Does anyone think that it would be a bad idea to make make make the
>default "unix" mode rather than "msdos" mode?

Geoffrey Noer set default make mode to msdos. Did you talk to him? As for
me, the second thing I usually do after installation of cygwin on a new
computer is to set MAKE_MODE to "unix" in global NT environment. The first
one is to remount all drives in binary mode :-)

Sergey Okhapkin, http://www.lexa.ru/sos
Piscataway, NJ