mkpasswd, mkgroup and NT Multiple Domain strangeness

I'm finding that mkgroup -l returns a group named "None" with a gid of "513".
I'm finding that mkgroup -d returns a group named "None" with a gid of "513"
and a group named "Domain Users" with a gid of "513".

mkpasswd -g doesn't contain the "None" group.

This is with the latest build of mkgroup and mkpasswd, although the b20.1
version of the programs give the same results.

I've attached an strace of the mkgroup -l, mkgroup -d and mkpasswd -g commands.

===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)