POSIX threads implementation

Hi,

	I hope this mailing list is the right one to send this e-mail. Else, I
apologize for sending it.

	I am used to work with Solaris' POSIX threads. I tried to use CYGWIN's threads
but I had a lot of problem. So, I read the code. And I think there is some
problems: when a process receives a signal, all the threads go out of the
blocking calls; an exited thread can be chosen to process a signal;
pthread_sigmask modifies process's signal mask; signals associated to exceptions
are not always processed by the generating thread; ...

	I have checked DJ Delorie's mail archives but I was not able to find any answer
to the following questions:

Is my analysis correct? Are these problems known? Are some of them features?
Do you provide a description of your thread support implementation?
Is someone currently working on threads implementation?
Should I try to correct myself these problems?

	Thanks you for your time.

	Pascal Vittone

--