Re: Maintainers wanted

> New GNU packages that should probably be there -- groff.

I'd bundle this with man, since man relies heavily on it.

> Yes, please. I'm tired of using beta software ;-)

Picky, picky, picky.  ;-)

Back when I was working on DJGPP V2.0 and it was still in *alpha*,
ARDI was using the *alpha* djgpp to build their *beta* version of
Executor V2.0.  That version was still more stable than the Executor
1.0 they were shipping.

I think Cygnus called it "beta" simply to remind people that it was
unsupported.  Starting with 1.1.0, we'll just have to be more careful
about telling people what's supported (even middle numbers, which will
probably be our commercial offerings) and what's not supported (odd
middle numbers, for the net releases).

Assuming marketing lets us get away with it, of course.