Re: Contemplating signal changes, but...

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 08:26:29AM -0500, Sergey Okhapkin wrote:

>> I'm contemplating changing the signal handler in some fundamental
>> ways.  I figure it's time since I've essentially rewritten it three
>
>Would you like to give us a brief description of new signal handling method?

I will as soon as I have completely sketched it out.  I've written something
down a couple of times but trashed it.

I've been writing prototypes in my spare time and I think I'm close to getting
something working.  I will post something when my idea looks solid.