pthreads status? [was Re: [Fwd: Many changes in latest snapshot]]

John Fortin <fortinj@ibm.net> writes:

> Since I've added some of the functionality for pthreads, please keep me
> in the loop.
> I've not been working on it much due to the xfree86 port, but if this is
> starting to take off, I can make time.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how pthreads is glued onto Cygwin, and
also trying to figure out exactly what's missing. I have a few thousand
errors messages to go through from my last attempt to build a reasonably
MT-heavy multi-threaded tool; most of these error messages are bound to
be cascades from missing type definitions etc.

John, can you or someone else involved summarize quickly exactly what is
there and what is not? That will really cut down on the hunt and fix
time.

Regards,
Mumit