Re: pthreads status? [was Re: [Fwd: Many changes in latest snapshot]]

Mumit,
	Here are the various pthread functions defined in cygwin.din.
The 2 major file for pthread implementation are pthread.cc, thread.cc
There are also  thread.h and include/pthread.h include files.

Hope this helps

pthread_create        JEF
pthread_attr_init      ?        Handles only stacksize
pthread_attr_destroy   ?         ""      ""     ""
pthread_attr_setstacksize ?
pthread_attr_getstacksize ?
pthread_exit          JEF
pthread_join          JEF
pthread_detach        JEF
pthread_suspend       JEF
pthread_continue      JEF
pthread_key_create    NO
pthread_key_delete    NO
pthread_setspecific   NO
pthread_getspecific   NO
pthread_kill          JEF
pthread_sigmask        ?
pthread_self          JEF
pthread_equal         JEF
pthread_mutex_init     ?
pthread_mutex_lock     ?
pthread_mutex_unlock   ?
pthread_mutex_destroy  ?
sem_init               ?
sem_destroy            ?
sem_wait               ?
sem_trywait            ?
sem_post               ?

Where:
	NO  = not implemented
	JEF = some initial testing by me
	?   = implemented, but not tested by me.