New winsup layout

I've been discussing changing the layout of the winsup directory
with DJ and Mumit and I'd like to get other's thoughts on the
matter.  The new layout that I've been playing with looks like this:

winsup
  cygwin
    config
    include
    regexp

  include
  mingw
  sysdef
  utils (cygutils?)

This essentially moves all of the cygwin-only stuff into its own
directory, adds an extra windows-only include (i.e., Anders w32api
stuff), and leaves everything else

The advantages are that it will be slightly easier to import include
and mingw and that (I think) the layout is cleaner.  The disadvantages
are that this adds an extra "make layer" to the process of building
cygwin.  Of course, you can always cd to winsup/cygwin if you just
want to build cygwin...

We had also discussed moving the w32api and mingw directory up a level
into "devo" but, personally, I like having all of the windows stuff
under one roof.

Does anyone have any objections to the above layout?