winsup reorg completed

It was infinitely more fun than I had anticipated, but the
reorg is finished.  I still have some cleanup to do outside
of the winsup directory but there is now a snapshot which
reflects the new layout.

I used all sorts of nifty GNU make features in the makefiles
so it's not completely unlikely that I broke something somewhere.

This snapshot also has (relatively) up-to-date versions of
mingw and w32api.  The last time I tried this, it broke Corinna's
ntsec stuff but I haven't had a chance to check this now.  The
ntsec is currently turned off.  Corinna, could you try this
and see it if is still working correctly?  The next newlib
snapshot should have your patch in it.

Please try this out, everybody.  This is step 1 towards making a
new net release.