--enable-debugging

I've modified the snapshot script to add --enable-debugging in the
configure command.  This may help us track down some problems people
have been reporting.  If you have your own build, please add
--enable-debugging to your configure as well.  Hopefully we'll find
more bugs (and their solutions ;) this way.

Tonight's snapshot will be the first with this option, assuming it works.