Re: next net release preview

> Right away? Will there be some sort of review... I mean, how will it
> be determined that a submitted package is suitable to be added?

"Right away" means we can update the individual package without
waiting for a complete re-release of everything.  Yes, we will try to
impose some quality standards, and we'll probably overlap releases in
case a new one isn't as good as the previous one.

http://www.delorie.com/archives/browse.cgi?p=cygwin-developers/2000/01/24/21:56:50