Re: Net release status?

> There is no good way for the batch file to unregister itself from
> the "Uninstall" section of the registry.

What about regtool?

> * Is 1.1.0 the official version number?

Yes.

> * Where should I default to for downloading packages?

Hmmm... good question.  I don't know yet.  It should probably read
mirrors.html from sourceware and let the user pick one of those, with
a suitable subdirectory (which I haven't picked yet).  I can format
mirrors.html suitably for program readability, but it should be pretty
parseable at the moment.