Re: Setup 0.51

On Thu, Mar 09, 2000 at 08:56:03PM -0800, Ron Parker wrote:
>The updated version of setup is available at
>http://home.kc.rr.com/nexus/cygwin.  There is both a binary and the source.
>The only changes from the source I posted earlier are bug fixes.
>
>I welcome all input.

I finally tried this and I was impressed.  It was effortless.

At some point we'll probably want to have some more control over what to
install but I think this is a terrific first start.

Has anyone else tried Ron's installer?  I'd like to get a little more feedback
on this.

Thank you, Ron.  It sure looks like we're almost ready for a net release!