other installer concern

I notice that if I run the installer twice it prints an error message due
to the fact that /lib and /bin are mounted already.

What should the accepted behavior be here?  The easiest thing to do would be
to force the mount regardless of what the user has specified.  Another option
would be to do nothing when mounting to the same place.  Or, I guess you could
ask the user what to do.