Re: cygwin mailing list bleed-over

Ok, now I getting frustrated. When I first signed up for
cygwin-developers I thought, here is a list where I can
post "developer" type questions about cygwin without
getting a lot of newbie answers.

After a couple of postings, I started getting responses like,
"That is not directly related to the cygwin dll, please post
it to cygwin@sourceware instead".

Then after posting questions to cygwin@sourceware, I got
anywhere but cygwin-developers".

This is incredibly frustrating. I am only helping out with
this net release because I want to make sure that
"the average joe" can at least sit down and install cygwin
and get a bash shell running. It should not be this difficult
to just find out what mailing list to post a question to!
Under the current approach, there seem to be questions that
are not allowed on either list!

(sorry about the rant but it needed to be said)
Mo Dejong
Red Hat Inc.