Re: Sigh. First cygwin show stopper?

> Just signal.

Doesn't sound like it needs an immediate fix, then.  If people
complain between now and our next update, we can point them at the
snapshots as an interim solution.

We're gonna get a bunch of stuff like this, just because it's a new
release.  Save them up and release them all at once.  It also means
take it easy on cvs - we can't destabilize it for a week or two, until
we do the 1.1.1 bugfix release.