Re: Can't build snapshots with net release?

On Fri, May 12, 2000 at 09:18:31AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>--- Chris Faylor <cgf@cygnus.com> wrote:
>> Somebody on the cygwin list is reporting an inability to build snapshots
>> with the net release.  Has anyone seen this?
>>

>I had no problems building the snapshots.  The make took less than two hours.
>Rather impressive I think.  Chris, I captured the output of the make process,
>if you think it worthwhile I can mail it to you.  BTW, what is the normal
>prefix for the cygwin runtime stuff?

It should be i686-pc-cygwin.  Is that what you mean?

>Also, I've found two executables that were built,
>i686-pc-cygwin/newlib/doc/makedoc and i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/doc/doctool but
>these are not included in the cygwin distrobution?? Why?

Hmm.  I don't know.  DJ?

>And, the i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/doc/readme.txt and
>i686-pc-cygwin/winsup/doc/faq.txt are needing an update for release 1.1.0.
>They are currently related to b20 and b20.1.

The faq is being worked on.  Anyone want to volunteer for the readme.

Actually, any documentation changes would be welcome.  The FAQ maintainer
is only one person and I'm sure he'd welcome input.