Re: participation!

Brian couldn't have said it any better.

I suppose that I too could be called a "lurker", watching with interest, but
not actively participating in, cygwin's
direction, current developments and issues.

When joining the list I had hoped I could brush up on rusty C and C++ skills
by being involved, but have found other work priorities have kept me firmly
within the MS camp.

This said, I would very much still like to stay in
touch with cygwin via this mailing list.

A recent attempt to get involved by debugging a problem with inetd and rshd
failed miserably, with a newly compiled inetd simply hanging (with no
changes to source) - making it impossible to continue.  To compile, I simply
ran "./configure" and then "make" from the inetutils base directory.  Any
suggestions would be welcome.

I'm running Win98SE with the latest cygwin 1.1.3.  I am not using the
development snapshots of cygwin1.dll.  I also have the same problem with
Win95, and similar problems with NT4.

I have attached the results of cygcheck -s -v to this message from my
Win98SE box.

Regards
- Will.