Re: participation!

I'm basically in the situation that others have described.

I use Cygwin and intend to contribute at some point, but just can't do
so reliably at this time due to work issues.

Still, I like to keep up on what's happening with Cygwin and if the
right "fit" for the time I have available came up then I'd like to
contribute.

I don't typically respond to those questions because I don't feel I have
the right to give input without also contributing in a more active
manner.  Perhaps that's the wrong attitude?

Regards,

Todd

* DJ Delorie <dj@delorie.com> [000802 21:14]: