Re: Any better now?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 03:30:57PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>> Chris Faylor wrote:
>> >
>> > I've checked in some patches to cygwin which fix inetd/telnet operation
>> > for me.  Do they work for you, Corinna?  I haven't tried sshd yet.
>
>BTW: You can't compare inetd/sshd operations since inetd uses
>service manager operations. The inetd child isn't a real child
>process but a thread which is forked by the service manager.

How about now.  I found a problem in syslog which would cause core dumps
depending on the state of the stack.  I also found a problem in select()
which would cause the "double character presses" required for ssh.

This seems to work for me now but our DLLs were subtly different so maybe
it's still broken.