Re: current winsup/cygwin/*.h files policy

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 10:23:35PM +0300, Egor Duda wrote:
>Hi!
>
>  if   i  understand  correctly,  *.h  files  in  winsup/cygwin/  were
>redesigned   some  time  ago  from   single  monolithic  winsup.h to a
>bunch of small *.h files which don't use
>#ifndef _FOO_H_
>#define _FOO_H_
>#endif
>construct,   and   should   be   included  in  *.cc  files  in correct
>order  to satisfy all dependencies.  there're,  however  4  *.h  files
>left,   which   include   other   "*.h"  files  --  heap.h,  pinfo.h,
>shared_info.h and winsup.h.  was it intentional?

Yes.  I'm not trying to be overly dogmatic about this.  If it makes sense
to include perthread.h in thread.h, then go ahead and do that.  Just make
sure that you remove any duplication from any source files.

>btw, does usage of c++'s multiple inheritance allowed in cygwin?

I'm not sure what you mean.  Aren't some fhandler classes doing this already?