Re: setup.exe busted. Please fix?

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> for a while now, though.  I built it today because I'm involved in an FSF
> project which will be selling a Cygwin CD and I wanted to include the latest
> version of setup on it.

I pretty sure it's a bk-changes induced bug.  I have a quick fix but I want to
work on one that is a bit more in flow with some future stuff in mind. I also
just stumbled on the problem of it apparently not wanting to download the
sources even though it gives you a checkbox - also bk-changes induced.  I'm
working on it now and I'll try to get you and everyone a fix asap.

bk