Re: setup revisit

We've already been over most of the arguments in the past.  The original
version of setup.exe did include a cygwin1.dll and extracted a tar,
gzip, etc.

When DJ rewrote setup.exe he opted not go go this route.  Maybe he can
reiterate his reasons for doing this.

cgf

--
cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.