mkfifo export

Chris,
    I have a basic mkfifo exported that just returns ENOSYS... Would you
like a trivial patch to get that into cygwin - so that the next release
of fileutils will actually try to call it rather than mknod? (I've tried
building fileutils and it finds the mkfifo..

Or would you rather wait for the whole thing? I plan to fix mknod up to
the extent that it can create fifo's too, so fileutils probably doesn't
_need_ a re-release.

Rob