Re: SHOWSTOPPER: [was Re: vfscanf in newlib]

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I confess to not understanding how my version of sshd could possibly
> have worked, given what I now understand about the problem.

Well, I was just running "ssh" when I noticed the problem -- the target
sshd server was on a 1.1.8-2 system.  (I also tried ssh-cygwin-1.3.0
---> sshd-solaris-7).  In both cases, ssh.exe crashed.

> Chuck, could you update to the latest CVS version and let us know if
> it fixes the problem that you found.

Sure.  I'm at work right now, but I plan on going home for dinner soon.
Very soon.  It's 10:15pm EST.  8-P

But I'll start the rebuild before the spaghetti.

> In the meantime, I have wiped out 1.3.0 from sources.redhat.com.
>
> Since a couple of people seem to be using it, I guess I should bump
> the version to 1.3.1.  Sigh.

mebbe 1.3.0-2

--Chuck