setup.exe change

I just modified setup.exe so that it will check for an old version of
cygwin1.dll in the windows system directory and prompt the user to
delete it, if found.

This function really needs to be extended to find older versions
anywhere in the path as well, but I think that this should alleviate the
problem with most of the "gcc doesn't work" people.