RE: Comments on Robert's category feature

Ok. I wasn't trying to imply that Workstation include/not include any
specific packages, but I was trying to imply that this would allow
packages to "appear" in multiple places without confusing folk.

> I don't think that we need something beyond a category level
> which shows
> generic things like "Development", "Shell", whatever.
>
> I think that some programs should live in more than one
> category, though.
> The current implementation doesn't allow that.

I still don't agree that this is necessary, but I'll code it in anyway.
I think people will be confused "why does inetd appear under foo and
bar? Are they different? Why does the first one not install when I click
skip for the one under category bar?"

> I wonder if we should maintain a category array which points to a list
> of things in the category.

I've got that here. I didn't use an array, but I can convert it to that
if what I submit doesn't look good. (I needed a list of all the
categories so that I can do the tree view).

Rob