Re: Source Only Missing in set_action() in setup.exe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Robert Collins" <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>
To: "Michael A. Chase" <mchase@ix.netcom.com>;
<cygwin-developers@sources.redhat.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2001 04:56
Subject: Re: Source Only Missing in set_action() in setup.exe

That sounds reasonable to me.  The current method that sort-of tacks the
source onto the binary distribution line is likely to get more awkward with
time.

I'll leave the issue alone until someone enters my patch into CVS and will
probably piggyback it onto your patch unless you act on it first.

--
Mac :})