Re: Looking into setup problems

1 thing in pre_category branch - The partial display for Download from Internet
on mine looks good, but if I select full - I only see the options for the
version I am looking at - ie I can only skip, keep, retrieve, source for the
Current version (if I have curr radio button selected) and if I select retrieve
I cannot get to the source box (it stays at na).  I think originally the trust
value (ie Prev Curr, Test) was so I could select <= trust so when I am clicking
through for download I can select the previous version even when I have the
current radio button selected. When I select "Install from Internet" it seems
to work this way. Probably the bigger deal here is you would have to do a
"retrieve" for binary and then a "sources" for the source during the download.
 Hmmmm,  seems as if the only choices I am getting under Prev, Curr, or Test
are to skip, keep, retrieve or source during a Download from Internet session.
 I did get the occasional version to click by - on Bash I think.

Same scenario as above when I tested the newest (2.90) with the category logic
and selected download.

Also when I selected Install from Internet it has the same problem with
Reinstall in that is does not activate the check box so again you would have to
do a Reinstall and then a Sources.

No biggies but our action/labels logic still needs a little more work - some of
it got lost in the translation with all the new rewrites.  Or I say it needs
work - but I'm the one that did the former chooser changes so maybe I was wrong
before and now it's right???  Hmmmmm.  :-^

Bk