Re: 1.3.4 status? [UPDATE]

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 08:33:56PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 02:27:29PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 02:20:13PM -0400, Charles Wilson wrote:
>>>Does anyone have a list of the outstanding issues that are preventing the
>>>release of 1.3.4?  What are the showstoppers?
>>
>>Just five issues that I'm aware of:
>>
>>1) The supposed serial I/O bug.  (me)
>>
>>2) Corinna found a bug with ftpd today that needs to be fixed. (Corinna/me?)
>>
>>3) The HOMEDRIVE/HOMEPATH patch that will speed up cygwin and work around the
>>   gdb problem that people are having. (Corinna)
>>
>>4) Jonathan Kamens says that cygwin core dumps for him.  Havne't heard much
>>   about that. (jik)
>>
>>5) execvp (checked in soon) (me)
>
>Forgot one.  I'd like to fix the fseek bug that was recently mentioned in
>the cygwin list.
>
>Anyone want to track that down?  It should be relatively easy to fix, I think.

I believe that all of the above have been fixed except 1 and 2.

I'm willing to let cygwin out the door with 1 since I don't think I'm going
to be getting any high-quality feedback anytime soon.  It's been more than
a week and we're still in the "It works fine with I drop back to 1.3.2"
state.

Of course, if anyone has a serial connection to a windows system that would
allow them to check out this behavior, it would be appreciated.