Re: setup.exe stalled?

On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 02:30:09PM -0700, Matt wrote:
>On Sat, 27 Oct 2001, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>It would be "really nice" if people were evaluating this interface and
>>providing feedback...
>
>I'm getting current CVS now and will play with it on the train ride to
>work.  If I find a problem and can provide a patch, I'll mail this
>list.  If I find a problem and can't come up with a patch, I'll email
>cgf.  (I can't send mail to any list on source.redhat.com I'm not
>subscribed tobecause they're using a bogus list of spam relays that
>includes the host I mail form.)

Um.  No.  I don't want private email about this! It that really
surprising???

Hmm.  Looks like I was too late.  You still sent me email and you used
the same address to send me personal email as you did to send this
message.  Sigh.

I don't really understand your confusion here but, again, I don't want
personal email if you think you are blocked.  It's easy enough to fix
this problem.  The fix is not expecting me to be your personal relay
service.