Setup testing

I think it's time we got a little wider testing done for setup.exe...

here's what I'd like to do.

1) have a snapshot of setup.exe included on the cygwin snapshots page,
built when a cygwin1.dll snapshot is built.

2) Ask for limited (ie they email (say) me first) user testing and
feedback.

I'm not interested in provoking a feedback storm on the cygwin mailing
list, but I think that 'idiot user' feedback is needed - even though we
aren't quite happy ourselves yet.

1) Should be a trivial change to Chris' current snapshot script, and 2)
I'm happy to have as my problem :}

Rob