Re: Setup testing

On Thu, 2001-11-01 at 10:49, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> Modifying the snapshot page to include setup.exe is also another
> challenge.
>
> I could put a link on the main page, if that is interesting.  I would
> rather not be responsible for setup.exe snapshots, though.

Could you enlarge on what you mean by a link on the main page?

I'm not keen on making this high profile, otherwise, like with the early
days of snapshots, we may get lots of folk whining about it..

Is there some way I can setup a cron job to build and add a snapshot on
sources? Or is manual anyway ( in which case I can do the whole thing ).

Rob