Re: System-wide mutexes and pthreads

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 10:30:23PM +0100, Conrad Scott wrote:
>"Christopher Faylor" <cgf@redhat.com> write:
>> Would it help if I gave you checkin privileges so that you could create
>> a CVS branch as an easier mechanism for distributing your work?
>
>Thanks: that's a good idea, since I've currently got a large backlog of
>changes here and I'm losing track of what I've sent to Nicholas, for
>example. I've never used CVS for commit before, but I assume I can't do too
>much damage if I'm on a branch? (I hope.)
>
>Let me know if there's anything I need to send you to get this set up.

Fill out this form and use me as the approver:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

You can use v1 or v2 ssh keys.

Robert (or anyone), any ideas for a good cvs branch name?  Some pointers
on creating branches would probably be good too.

>p.s. I received my RedHat t-shirt today. So it better be good weather soon
>so that I can go impress the ladies down on the promenade. Umm . . . there
>seems to be some sort of problem here. Normal service will be resumed. One
>day.

Uh oh.  I knew we shouldn't be sending out those t-shirts.  They're obviously
defocusing you from valuable programming time.