Re: release schedule and a problem on getopt_long.

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 01:34:41AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>I'm still waiting for a pthread fix, I think, so 1.3.11 won't happen
>until that is accepted or rejected.

Btw, I hope no one read this as a sign of impatience.  I have no
expectations for performance here.  I'm aware that this is a volunteer
project and I'm very very very happy that we have such dedicated and
active contribution.  The dedication without tangible reward is one of
the things that makes me feel warm and fuzzy about free software and
maybe even about humanity in general.