Re: Release of the <sys/ipc.h> and <sys/shm.h> files

If the files shouldn't be included in the distribution, they either
shouldn't be in the repository or they should be protected against
accidental use.

I don't have any problem with experimental stuff in snapshots but
if the stuff isn't ready for a release then it should be protected
against accidental use.

Can someone submit a patch to fix this?

cgf