cygserver merge

I know there's a new cygwin release looming ahead of us and I wondered
if this would be a good moment to merge the current cygserver code into
the mainline?  The main reason for this would be to get hold of the
change whereby the server removes its socket file on exit as this seems
to creating more noise on the list than is required.

The current state of the cygwin_daemon branch is that the exposed
functionality is little different from the state it was in when I took
it over: most of my effort has gone into more generic issues with the
existing code and re-arranging a few bits.  I have some of a semaphore
implementation sitting in my sandbox here at home but it'll be a while
before that gets anywhere (I'm going rather slowly recently).

The code is in daily use by myself and by (at least) Nicholas (and that
covers both win 9x and win2k AFAIK).  And since the shm entry points
will still be missing, there shouldn't be too much scope for problems.

Any votes either way?

// Conrad