Re: Many pthread failures in the test suite, one setgroup failure

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 10:41, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> The last time I tried to do something like that it didn't work.
>
> I was just going to open a hole through to the windows machine.

Whatevers easiest. The usual cause for problems with what I described is
not enabling gateway mode.

> Btw, I seem to be getting an EBUSY from the
> pthread_mutex_lock(&cvthing.lock) in mythread().
>
> Looking at the pthread code, I don't see how that is possible.

it could happen via thread.cc:2302 (lock->init->returns EBUSY).

Anyway, I'm stepping out the door.. back in ~ 6hours.

Rob
--
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.