Cygwin 1.3.18 notes

I need some more words from Corinna/Pierre or anyone else who'd like
to contribute.

cgf

Changes since 1.3.17-1:

- Speed up pipe I/O in some cases. (Christopher Faylor)

- Avoid SEGV when inspecting command line, as in procps.  (Christopher Faylor)

- Use inline asm functions for some primitive functions.  (Gary R. Van Sickle)

- Fix memory leak in networking code.  (Corinna Vinschen)

- Export strtof().  (Christopher Faylor)

- Implement service and protocol enumeration functions.  (Craig McGeachie)

- Implement "pseudo reloc" code which now allows transparent linking of dlls
  similar to UNIX.  (Egor Duda)

- Many tty fixes to aid in buffer full and error conditions.  (Steve O)

- Export pthread_getsequence_np.  (Christopher Faylor)