Re: pthreads patches

On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 08:24, Thomas Pfaff wrote:
> I have applied my outstandig patches for pthreads. These are
> pthread_cond_init, pthread_mutex, a patch regarding cancellation and a
> modified version of my pthread types patch (Rob has announced a different
> patch some time ago but never applied it. If he will finish it he might
> revert my patch) plus new mutex tests to the testsuite.
>
> The pthread mutex patch will change the mutex default type from recursive
> to errorchecking (all unix systems that i know are either errorchecking or
> fast (deadlocking) by default).
> Any objections ?

None here.

My approach for pthreads patchs is that any that has a test case to
check the behaviour it's modifying is ok to go in after a once-over
eyeball by me - I've had that on all your work to date, and I'm glad to
see the code finally in cygwin.

Any patches that don't have corresponding tests will need much closer
inspection.

Cheers,
Rob

--