Re: Threaded socket hang in 1.3.20

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 03:15:39PM +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Now back to the test case.  With these changes the socket() call doesn't
> hang but now connect() is in trouble.  It hangs for a while until it
> returns with error 116, Connection timeout.
>
> I must admit, that I didn't find the cause so far.  Help in debugging
> this is appreciated.

Aaaaarrrrghh!  I found it.  Cockpit error.  Change this:

  lsocket.sin_addr.s_addr = INADDR_LOOPBACK;

  lsocket.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_LOOPBACK);

Pooh, I'm glad that this wasn't a Cygwin problem.  I wouldn't have known
how to track that down.

Cygwin Developer                                mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.