Re: cygthread::cygthread() hang

Christopher Faylor wrote:

There shouldn't be that many thread handles.

Indeed, looking at it further, it doesn't look like it's leaking threads. The "handle" utility shows only 2 or 3 open thread handles, as should be the case.

The Windows documentation says that TerminateThread() can cause
leaks in various ways.

It appears that Cygwin takes care of freeing the stack when it calls
TerminateThread().

What about dll attach cleanup?  There are a good dozen or two
dlls being used by emacs -- could this be a problem?

I'm going to try and find a tool that will dump the vm allocated
for a process.  If there are any suggestions, please let me know.
--
Joe Buehler