Re: what's left for 1.5.0

>>> On Mon, 09 Jun 2003 09:17:44 -0400
>>> Jason Tishler <jason@tishler.net> said:

>     2001-07-25  Kazuhiro Fujieda  <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
>
>         * exception.cc (ctrl_c_handler): Send SIGTERM to myself when
>         catch CTRL_SHUTDOWN_EVENT.
>
> > Who knows what is relying on it?

I'm sorry I'm very late.  My patch intended to terminate
background processes like ssh-agent without being annoyed with
the pop-up dialog box.

If I remember correctly, normal processes which detouched their
console can receive CTRL_SHUTDOWN_EVENT instead of
CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT when a user try to logoff or shutdown.

But I can't confirm it on WinXP just now. I suppose I was able
to see it on older platforms.
____
  | AIST      Kazuhiro Fujieda <fujieda@jaist.ac.jp>
  | HOKURIKU  Center for Information Science
o_/ 1990      Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology