Re: [f]statvfs (was Re: bug in statfs)

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 11:52:48AM -0500, Nicholas Wourms wrote:
> DrMingW or running stuff directly inside gdb.  Of course, it would be a
> good thing if someone could track this down.

You have WinME, you're predestined to track it down.

>   I'll close by stating a more
> fundamental point which is that strict checking makes Cygwin behave in a
> more POSIXly Correct manner, which can be, and often is, desirable.  As
> a side thought, I think it might be interesting to see how many
> developers use this mode by default.  As for the slowness, to borrow a

I've implemented it and I don't.  This was part of a contract, nothing
I really think should be used on a regular basis but only where necessary
for some reason.

>   Of course, I'm sure patches to do this will be
> gratefully accepted ;-).

I think we have far more interesting and important stuff on the "to do"
or "nice to have" list.

Red Hat, Inc.