Recent changes to pthread pre/postcreate and init_main_thread

Chris,

while i can understand the reasons for your changes to the code i am not happy whith these regarding the cancel event creation:

Doing it in postcreate after a thread is already created is nonsense since it is a requisite and will lead to a segmentation fault if the cancel event creation fails for some reason.

Apart from this i will not longer maintain the pthreads stuff.
My reasons are:

1. Time
I have not enough time left for reading the cygwin ml, developing pthread improvements (like POSIX Message queues), doing bug fixes ...
My family and my job already consume too much.

2. Motivation
The latest cygwin release does all that i need after i backported my last pthread bugfixes. And there has been no reason to boot windows on my home box for the last 2 month and it will possibly get deleted in the near future. Maybe i will keep it just for some games for my daughter.

This does not mean that i will entirely disappear, but everything that i have to add and change will go through the cygwin-patches ml again.

Regards,
Thomas