Re: [Fwd: reentrant functions]

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 10:37:50PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >Somebody has to generate a patch.
>
> Also someone has to verify POSIX compliance.

Not to be pedantic or anything, but I'm genuinely confused here.  It was
my understanding that Cygwin aims for POSIX compliance, but:

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/newlib/2004/msg00103.html

Did you mean to just verify the API so we avoid backward compatibility
issues in the future, or did you really mean full compliance?

BTW, feel free to ignore me if you wish.  I wasn't volunteering just yet.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer