Re: The GetCommandLine/WinMain "problem"

The result of calling GetEnvironment* (and any related functions) should
be consistent whether the cygwin process is called from another cygwin
process or not.  If there is no cygwin environment (yet) then, of
course, we should fall back to the windows environment.

If we go down this path, that is how it will be implemented.

Great. While you are at it, can you get getenv() to work "reasonably" before there is a cygwin environment (without calling malloc) ? Then the cygwin specific code could be ripped out of dmalloc.

I was going to ITP dmalloc, but I won't until this issue is stable.

Pierre