Re: [MinGW-dvlpr] Problems with corss compilerw32api/lib/Makefile.in

Quoting Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d@gmail.com>:

Hey All,

I just tried to compile w32api for MinGW and found that it's now
throwing all the header files in include/w32api.  It's coming from
lib/Makefile.in:

That means that Corrina broke the magic. Only a cygwin target should put the headers in /include/w32api and /include/mingw. Adding cygwin-developers to the distribution.

ifneq (,$(findstring cygwin,$(target_alias)))
inst_includedir:=$(tooldir)/include/w32api
inst_libdir:=$(tooldir)/lib/w32api
else
ifneq (,$with_cross_host)
inst_includedir:=$(tooldir)/include/w32api
inst_libdir:=$(tooldir)/lib
else
inst_includedir:=$(includedir)
inst_libdir:=$(libdir)
endif
endif

It seems that the $with_cross_host is catching the MinGW based compile
as well.  Do I add a rule explicitly for MinGW:

Maybe.

ifneq (,$(findstring mingw,$(target_alias)))
inst_includedir:=$(includedir)
inst_libdir:=$(libdir)
else

Though that seems to defeat the purpose of the file 'else'.  I'd
appreciate some help here, given that autotools are really not my
strong suit.

It used to work. What changed?

Earnie Boyd

http://shop.siebunlimited.com